Another stab at acupuncture

Taking back my life, maybe ... a while back I had a series of acupuncture treatments for my knee, worked very well. Now I didn't go into the treatment a fan, rather I was pretty skeptical. Hopeful but skeptical. Had already had heat/ice/exercise, ultrasound and electric stimulation therapies, without much luck.

The acupuncture did work - feels like magic!

So I've been putting up with pain in my shoulders for a couple of years now, enough pain to prevent me from curling last year. Naproxin helped for a while reduce the pain a bit but doesn't make it go away (and developed mouth sores as a nice side effect). I do have fibromyalgia so expect to have pain, but wouldn't it be nice to have some relief once in a while?

Have had my first acupuncture treatment for my shoulders today - am hoping for similar results as for my knee! I don't understand how it works, but I guess I don't have to know all the details. If it works, I'll take it!