"Autumn Geometrics" complete!

Sure wish my camera was back from the fix-it shop!

I was really on a roll - finished the backing, basted the layers. Decided that it would be fun to just use my machine to embroider-quilt ... used three different stitches to quilt - that was really fun!

Auditioned a few stiches on a sample, picked the ones I liked best. Worked really well with the geometric design of the quilt - just followed the lines. Turned the backing to the front for the binding, embroidered that down and voila! Finis!

Washed (to get the basting glue out) and label applied - ready for bragging. Will have to borrow a digital camera to post the results.

And onward ... I have two more tops ready to be finished in this style - working on the backs, will use the same finishing.

And I like the colours together so well that I fixed up the lamp shade for my work area - recovered it with a stipe set from the fabrics in these quilts :)