Flutterby OBW for donation

I am loving the one-block wonder technique!  When our social committee at work decided to have our next staff event a fundraiser for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, I offered to make a quilt to raffle.  I found a really nice butterfly print, and a luscious marble print for the frame.  I had planned to use another marble print for the back, but when I was in my favourite LQS, I found the perfect fabric - a nice green to pick up some of the accents of the butterfly fabric, with a white overlay of Brother Rabbit. 


Each hexagon was quilted with a decorative stitch, and there are intertwined hearts quilted in the borders.


The quilt has been on display, along with a wonderful quilt another co-worker created (it's gorgeous - 'Sneaky Snakes').  


Yup, I work with awesome, caring people!