Happy Bits #16




A little twist on 'happy bits' ... had a wonderful opportunity to work with an extraordinary person today who listens ... really listens ... and helps you challenge yourself to ask big questions, think deeply, reflect on your purpose and passion.  

It's rather freeing.



The voices in my head are buzzing ... 


How do I fit in?


Am I being true to myself?
I know for sure that if I keep doing the things I've been doing, the outcome will be the same.  The definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result (Einstein).  

Keep asking questions, work towards getting to the yellow fellow below ...



Finished the day with this clip from The Tenors.  In the coffee shop, in the opera house, in the concert hall, in the kitchen ... I could listen to The Tenors at Starbucks all day long.  Soothes the soul ...